WHAT IS PALLET RACKING?
Pallet racking is a racking system in which load is stored on the pallets. Though, there are many types of pallet racking. All these racks store load on the pallets in the horizontal rows. These horizontal rows have different multiple levels. After the second world war, warehouses, retail centers, manufacturing facilities, and other distribution, as well as storage facilities, started to use the pallets for loading. If the storage density of the load is increased, then the cost of the pallet racking will also increase. Different types of pallet racking are drive-in pallet racking, push-back pallet rack, and pallet flow.
Here are the specifications of the product which are listed below–>
• The product consists of an upright frame
• It has bracing
• It comes with the support arm as well as support arm rail.
• The support arm rail is roll-formed as well as punch. That’s why the product has a strong load capacity, long inertial distance, and a nice appearance.
• The product comes with different layers. Each layer can carry 800-2000Kg.
• Product access to the individual pallets of an adjustable pallet racking system with the increased use of the available cubic space.
• The product will require the forklift for storing as well as withdrawing the goods from the pallets.
• The product will cover more than 85% of the storehouse.
• The fork lifter will be available on the passage of every row.
• Goods will be stored according to either first in last out or first in first out.
AFTER SALE SERVICES
Here are the services which would be offered after selling the product to the customers. They are listed below–>
• The product comes with a warranty period of one year.
• In case of any damage, the supplier will tell the customers how to repair the product.